Can we help you? Whether we like it or not, the Internet is a must-have requirement in today's world to grow a business or advocate for a cause. Unfortunately, because of rapid changes in technology from year to year, most Internet projects and sites have been rendered obsolete, and by extension, useless. The Patriot's Web was created to be your technology partner, to take your vision, passion and mission, and help you turn it into reality. The demonstrated experience of our founder with fast-paced technology dates back to before the Internet was even released to public use. As such, he has helped dozens of businesses and organizations apply leading-edge technology to the success of their operations. We invite you to choose The Patriot's Web as your technology partner. Together, we can help you turn your vision into reality.
Why Patriot's Web?
- Fast and reliable servers breathe easily to keep your site humming 24/7.
- Automated software installation for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and more.
- Sophisticated email accounts with spam protection, auto responders and lists.
- Search Engine Optimization services so visitors find you at the top of the page.
- Your private account center provides technical support and billing services.
- Staff to help with site management, content creation, editing, news gathering.
Advancing Advocacy In a military sense, "Intelligence" is "getting the right information to the right place at the right time to enable the successful achievement of the correct objective." Any organization can apply the same principle. It isn't hard to see how a successful web site is a communications tool that must deliver your critical information in such a way that your constituents are enabled and motivated to successful action in the shortest period of time. This is the essence of successful advocacy, whatever the topic. We are passionate about helping you achieve your chosen endeavor, whether large or small. Your cause may be local, state-wide or even nation-wide; we've done them all and can promise that the scope of operation does not change the basic rules of success! When you are ready to "ramp it up," please let us help you get the right start -- and the right success.